Procurando pela net por ideias e técnicas para a pintura em vidro encontrei algumas ideias interessantes. Segue abaixo.
Retirado daqui algumas dicas a ter em conta quando se pinta em vidro.
1. Be sure to clean glass before painting. Rubbing alcohol or glass cleaner will work to remove any residual grease left on the piece.
2. Follow the instructions carefully for each paint product selected. Some paints (such as PermEnamel) require an undercoat and overcoat to be applied before and after the color. Other paints such as Vitrea 160 and Glossies require only paint.
3. All glass can be baked. Simply place it in a cool oven, allow the oven to heat to desired temperature, set the timer and bake for the required time. After baking allow the piece to cool down before removing from the oven. Oven thermometers are suggested.
4. Resin based paints such as Pebeo's Vitrea 160 are removable until baked. Simply wipe off mistakes with a cotton swab and warm water or alcohol.
5. All brushes can be used for glass painting; synthetic brushes tend to allow for more brushstrokes, natural haired brushes allow for more paint to be applied for a smoother coverage.
6. All tools can be cleaned with soap and water. If using an acrylic based paint (such as PermEnamel and Glossies) be sure to clean the brushes immediately after use - so they don't dry out.
7. To paint an entire piece all one color - sponges give the best overall, even coverage.
8. When using stencils, sticky stencils work best. Stick the stencil to glass and apply paint with a sponge.
9. Many effects can be obtained using mediums, accessories and auxiliary products. Pebeo's Vitrea 160 line offers frost medium for frosted effects, iridescent medium for iridescent effects and crackling medium for crackled effects. The Vitrea 160 paint line offers a selection of both frosted and glossy colors as well as 10 colors of dimensional outliners for adding designs with a "puffy" dimensional appearance. Delta's PermEnamel offers additional frost medium, shimmer colors and outliner for lead effects.
10. Don't mix the paint lines with each other as each has a different formulation and combination of the products by mixing paints could result in undesirable results!